Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sweet Dreams

SO yeah I am moving and had lots on my mind before I left.. so I slacked on the last few draws. I am working on them… give me a break. If you haven’t had a chance to write either… please do. My addition is on the bottom… please read it and tell me what you think.
Lots of Love
~2

Last night I blogged about my Moon Wishes tonight I want to share a photo with you that DH sent me…



Sweet Dreams

Would you be offended If I told you I worshipped your celestial body?
Your heavenly form
I dream your every shadow in the night
highlighting your best features
showcasing your exquisite silhouette

Closed eyes
I envision you
innocently sleeping
naked
undisturbed

Reaching out to touch perfection
my chilled hand bringing goose bumps to your flesh
never wakingonly rolling to your sideto pursue uncharted dreamlands
wielding a warrior’s blade

To watch you sleep
loving you with all that I am
… is all I need.

~2

No comments:

Post a Comment