Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Bit of a Twist… Twisted

*** This post was from the draw: Motionless***
I lay there… motionless… pretending not to see… trying not to breathe


Glassy eyed you write your confessions on the cold tile… you fingerprints everywhere.

That’s my blood…. That’s my mangled body laying there naked… clammy,
Getting colder by the second.

Crazy you run about… talking nonsense in a foreign tongue… babbling… babbling… will you shut up already.

That’s my blood… that’s my mangled body laying there naked… bruised,
Getting colder by the second.

Oh God now what? What are you looking for in that cabinet? I don’t think so… that’s my straight razor… don’t you dare…

Crap.

I lay there… motionless… pretending not to see… trying not to breath

AND

there you are trying to steal my glory…. Flopping about on the tile beside me… spurting your life into the air and across my face.

~2

No comments:

Post a Comment