Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Didn’t Think I Was Going to Make It.

I have to write something today, if it kills me. I have no clue where the last few weeks have gone. I have been so busy with EVERYTHING, I have neglected my passion for writing. It isn’t very likely that you have noticed, but I notice. I notice everyday I log on and see that repost from months ago.

I should have posted before now. A blog is supposed to be personal, and here I am waiting for some literary piece of magnificence to come to me. I should have written about my work on my other sites, or how my kids are driving me nuts. Gabe has managed to make it into the gifted program at his school, as well as more than 59 visits to RTC (responsible thinking center — the schools disciplinary system) almost a record in the history of the third grade I am sure. Brynn has enhanced her scream to envelope pitches only dogs can hear within a 3 mile radius of her global positioning — quite a feat for a two year old. I could post how I took above mentioned children to the department of motor vehicles yesterday and finally got my Arizona license… you can put two and two together I know you can.

I have been busy. AZoverload is really taking off. I have more than 30 local bands on the bios page, and have recruited a few reviewers for that section on the site. I have launched the AZoverload series of podcast on Blog Talk Radio, with interviews and a weekly spot to promote the weekend’s venue. This has been sooo much fun, but it requires a LOT of work. I have to scour the bands pages, on their site or myspace, for show dates and manually add them to the calendar I have set up on my site. I also have to contact each of these bands directly to get their permission to add them to the site, etc. It’s a lot of busy work, but it will all be worth it. Even if the site isn’t a huge success, it is definitely something I am proud of.

This weekend we are traveling to Oklahoma. Chris’ daughter, Stormy, is coming to stay, and we are all very excited. Now the 12+ hour drive with above mentioned kids (each way), may require medication, but it will all be worth it in the long run… your suggestions are appreciated ;-).

ANYway…

That’s what’s new. Check out www.AZoverload.com. Drop me an email and let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions. You can visit it on myspace too www.myspace.com/azoverload and on Blog Talk Radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/azoverload

I promise, once I find my niche…. you can expect real content from me.
~2

No comments:

Post a Comment