Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's been a while, and a great start to the New Year so far. I spend the 31st sick, and Chris made a trip to the Gallup, NM (we were driving back to AZ) emergency room the morning of the 1st. Lucky me; Strep Throat, for the first time in my life. I really hope this isn't a reflection of my year to come.

Maybe the worst part is out of the way, and it can only get better.

I feel pretty good now, and thanks to the strep, I am about 7 lbs down on the regular weight loss resolution. Did you make any?

I am always overly ambitious with the resolutions, and then at the end of the year I get bummed out when it's time to make resolutions all over again. This year I didn't really get to think about it because I was sick, but besides the weight loss thing, I think I am going to try finishing things I've started. That's a pretty good, all encompassing resolution. I am probably going to hate myself for it later, but the year is new and I have a lot of time :)

I am still reading a lot. I have finished Lauran Myracle's Bliss... eh it was ok, and Jen Lancaster's Such a Pretty Fat. I am not used to reading Humor, and it took me a while to get into it, but I found it inspiring. I started the year reading Harry, A History. I am a Harry Potter fangirl, but I got kind of bored and had to move on to something else (shhhhhhhhh). I should post a list of all the books I read last year, and you can easily see why my posts were few and far between.

What's new with you? Working on any projects? Make any New Year's Resolutions?
~2

No comments:

Post a Comment