Tuesday, April 5, 2011

100 Stories for Queensland!!

I interrupt your regularly scheduled A to Z blogging challenge post with.... SQUEEEEEEE!

If I told you I was excited, it would be an EXTREME understatement. I'm freaking out!

We just got the word, today, that 100 Stories for Queensland will be released May 3rd, world-wide! 100% of the profits from the sale of this anthology will be donated to the Queensland Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal.

My sweet little tale "Drake M. Causeway: Intergalactic Explorer" will mingle with 99 other amazing pieces of Flash Fiction to benefit the victims of this years insane flooding in Australia.

Check out the sweet cover art:


Check out the website, and I'll keep you posted ;-)

~2






3 comments:

  1. squeeeee...so exciting to see our names in print (and to raise those funds for my fellow queenslanders!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, 2 - and all to your fellow-authors.

    ReplyDelete