Friday, June 30, 2006

Do You Remember Your First Time?

I remember mine, like it was yesterday. It was well thought and planned out… I think I even made a list. I wanted everything to be perfect. I knew it was going to special, and something I wanted to remember forever.

When the time came, I tried to relax, but it was still so uncomfortable, not like the “second nature” I was so sure it would be to me. I was awkward, I won’t lie. I was nieve to think that it would be AWESOME the first time.

It wasn’t until maybe the 5th or 6th when it started getting easier… and I liked it. I couldn’t get enough of it. All I could think about is who was next, and where it would be. I was trying this and that, and hoping to get more of a response from friends. Eventually my numbers climbed and I would like to say… maybe I am getting good at it.

Not quite the master I so long for… I guess that comes with more practice. I have been practicing alot solo. I think about it on the way to the store, driving down the road, talking on the phone, and even when I am in the act - I am planning my next go-round. I can’t help it… I think I am addicted.

When was the first time YOU blogged?

~2

No comments:

Post a Comment