Monday, January 22, 2007

A Little Bummed

******This morning my new neice entered the world. A whole whopping 7 lbs 1.5 oz and 20 inches long. My good friend/cousin went by and took a few pictures for me… and was nice enough to email them to me this evening… I couldn’t wait to share them with you.******

WELCOME ELLA ELIZABETH






Tonight my heart is heavy… I am sure it’s a combination of many things, but one in particular:

Tomorrow my sister has her baby.

I am totally going to miss it, and it just breaks my heart. This is her third child, the first almost 10 years ago this week was miscarried about a week before her due date. The second, my beautiful Danni, is almost a year older than my precious Brynn.

When Danni got here I was so excited, my sister’s pregnancy was full of stress, and we were really fearing the worst. We were all so relieved when she arrived here absolutely perfect.

ANYway… I was able to see her almost everyday.. it is totally killing me that I won’t be able to see this baby. I have to be with my job for like 6 months before I can even request time off… she isn’t going to know me.

Is it stupid that I would consider moving back to Oklahom JUST for that?

Damn being a girl.. and these damn hormones.. bleah
~2

No comments:

Post a Comment