Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Interview with Kamakazi Kiwi of the AZ Derby Dames

Yesterday was such a glorious day, it has taken me all of today to soak it all in. Most of you that don't already know, Wednesday I do a weekly podcast on BlogTalkRadio for AZoverload. The show is basically for site news, local calendar, and we allow bands to call in and promote their shows - we also showcase local music.

I had an awesome NY band call in, The Gay Blades, who will be here for EdgeFest the end of the month, and the lovely Kamakazi Kiwi from the AZ Derby Dames called in.

This was an awesome chance for me to ask a few questions about the upcoming try-outs and see if I could make it as a new recruit. If you get the chance click the link below and listen.

blog radio
AND...yes I did ask if tryouts were like fight club, and if it would be to my advantage to wear glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment