Thursday, October 23, 2008

DFTBA!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

I am lame.

You knew it. I didn’t want to believe it, but it’s true.

Thanks to my friend Kemari, who totally isn’t lame. D.F.T.B.A = Don’t forget to be awesome!

I should have known it… GAW!!

DFTBA today… tomorrow Time Travel
~2

Part 2
I met Kemari for lunch yesterday since Gabe had a half day of school, and we wanted to kill some time before drum lessons. After lunch we headed to Bookmans, which is this awesome buy-sell-trade bookstore on 19th ave and Northern. I was scoping the young adult books for anything by Maureen Johnson, and a few other writers on my wish list on Amazon. With a little luck I scored The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson and Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.

ANYway…

We’re not in there 5 minutes when Kemari sees a copy of Paper Towns.

Holy Crap! It just came out last week (I already have it… see previous post), but it’s on the shelf for like 9 bucks! It sucks that I don’t have patience for things, because 9 bucks is a lot better than paying 17… yes I am a mathematical genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment