Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gearing Up for NaNoWriMo

I've been a very busy girl! Between work, family, and book reviews on Easily Mused, I'm organizing notes, building character sheets, and outlining a story.. for NaNoWriMo.

Diving back into Eden Corp for this years novel,  I hope to make some serious headway. These characters have been with me for almost 3 years now, and they're dying to get out of my head. I've yet to finish 50K words in November, but I'm hoping this is the year I do--third time's a charm!

On top of writing a novel in November, I will also be blogging every day--journaling the writing process. It's going to be a quick post. I haven't quite decided on the format, but I have made a nifty banner that will head each journal entry.


My emo roots will probably show quite a bit in these posts, so you might want to look away.. or have a laugh.

Are you participating in NaNoWriMo this year? What are you writing?

4 comments:

  1. I'm participating! I'm really excited about it too, but then again I always am BEFORE it starts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am. I planning to work on a SF novel . . . though I'm not sure about the plot, characters, and some details about the setting. I have got to get around to figuring it all out. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice banner! And I'm in for NaNo, although probs not blogging every day. ;)

    ReplyDelete