Saturday, July 15, 2006

I Need to Post a Blog

Is it wrong to post a blog for the sake of posting a blog? I have been out the last week, and am in serious need of blogging. I have a million things running through my head, but I can’t just pluck one out and roll with it. What is wrong with me?

I have seriously been questioning my sanity as of late. What makes a person normal? Is this something I really want? What if your idea and my idea of normal are two completely opposite things? Who’s right? And who’s to say that once the right answer is out there… that it is indeed correct? DAMMIT!!! Where is this shit coming from? Is this just me reaching to make a blog out of nothing?… hmn.

SO.. I have been in Phoenix looking for a humble abode. There has been many nice, decent, and liveable places crossing my path. Other than that… nothing too exciting happened while I was gone. I picked up a couple of books at Borders - one I have actually started to read, and am almost finished with… American Psycho. I am waiting to watch this movie with an AWESOME friend… someday, so I thought I would read the book. Pope said it was good… and I was in the market for a good read. I also picked up William S. Burroughs Naked Lunch… one of my ALL time favorite movies. I haven’t read the book and am excited to crack it open. You wonder why I am making such a big deal about a book… well with kids you are lucky if you get time to go to the bathroom alone… let alone read something… other than myspacing between running about the house chasing after some crazy kid(s)… so YEAH it’s a BIG deal.

It’s great to be back. I missed a lot of good reading here. I read a couple of my favorites; I am sorry if I missed yours. I will try to catch up - but no promises. I missed you all soooo much, and am so glad to be back home.

I am going to post… hopefully tomorrow, my latest draw. If you’re in the Green Room you can check that bulletin and get busy.

I can’t wait to get back to normal… or just being me.

~2

No comments:

Post a Comment